The Ballad Of Chuck Norris! The Ballad Of Chuck Norris!

LOL

DOnkey kong in a thong !!??!!?!?! im not sleeping tonight now, ill be a scared

astroninja responds:

DONKEY KONG IN A THONG!!!
He doesn't need to wear one but he's just...into that kind of thing
HE PUTS IT ON HIS HEAD SOMETIMES TOO!
EEEKKS!

THANKS FOR THE SCOREEEE OUR FWEND!!!

________
Add us on MYSPACE at www.myspace.com/astroninary and join our mailing list for EXCLUSIVE updates on when the album hits
Or add us on our NEW BEBO ACCOUNT at www.bebo.com/astroninja (till bare as naked baby!)
We respond to EVERYONE! Woot!

The Bukkake Udon Song The Bukkake Udon Song

Congrats

Congrats on getting on the front page (^^).

5/5 10/10

+ added to favorites love you work astroninja

astroninja responds:

OMG!
We didn't even know! We usually come to this link directly and were wondering why our hits and reviews are getting increasingly higher. Now we know

suddenly we're blushing. If newgrounds people are seeing this, this is our big personal THANK YOU from us.

Anyone know how we can contact the person in charge directly so we could thank him for selecting us as a featured artist? We'd love to drop a personal hug and lemonade! ---> UPDATE: Thank you, we've contacted Tom already :)

Levan
ASTRONINJA
www.myspace.com/astroninary

____________
We're looking for a nice Flash animator to do collaborate for a Flash Music Video for The Bukkake Udon Song. Please contact us via MySpace or hey, here will do too!
www.myspace.com/astroninary.

Welcome to Winnersland Welcome to Winnersland

AWESOME SAUCE

That friggin ROCKS, keep it up! (^^)

Don't Step On Me Don't Step On Me

flavours?

A new flavour, i prefer orange

Fuck Your Real Guitar w/Guitar Fuck Your Real Guitar w/Guitar

SWEET

This song Kicks ASS!
I'm gonna be using it in a breif animation/ music video soon when i get round to it. Keep posted
(^^)

Eternalreich responds:

sweet i didnt write it though if you could give credit to jrayteam6 and hating4am that would be cool