Food We Eat Food We Eat

lol

why dont people relalise this is the david firth, the man who does salad fingers,

the poor graphics add to the comedy imo

Hydroelectric Documentary Hydroelectric Documentary

lol

YOO said shaft

Take you to a Gay Bar... Take you to a Gay Bar...

Swish

Nice animation, lil bit short though... do all professional guitarisst play guitar hero? lol

The-almighty-EK responds:

:D YES!

Post War Post War

it was ok

The scenario remind me of the latest Advanced Wars game. The game itself i a lot better than i could/have done but its not my type of game tbh

Whack-A-Cat Whack-A-Cat

(^^)

LOLZ it releived stress and now im the happys (^^)

Rocket-Man Rocket-Man

GREAT

GLITCH:
On the extra boss fight, the amount of rockets you have left transers over from boss fight to boss fight, resulting in being unable to kill the boss multiple times.

(^^)

The Ballad Of Chuck Norris! The Ballad Of Chuck Norris!

LOL

DOnkey kong in a thong !!??!!?!?! im not sleeping tonight now, ill be a scared

astroninja responds:

DONKEY KONG IN A THONG!!!
He doesn't need to wear one but he's just...into that kind of thing
HE PUTS IT ON HIS HEAD SOMETIMES TOO!
EEEKKS!

THANKS FOR THE SCOREEEE OUR FWEND!!!

________
Add us on MYSPACE at www.myspace.com/astroninary and join our mailing list for EXCLUSIVE updates on when the album hits
Or add us on our NEW BEBO ACCOUNT at www.bebo.com/astroninja (till bare as naked baby!)
We respond to EVERYONE! Woot!

The Bukkake Udon Song The Bukkake Udon Song

Congrats

Congrats on getting on the front page (^^).

5/5 10/10

+ added to favorites love you work astroninja

astroninja responds:

OMG!
We didn't even know! We usually come to this link directly and were wondering why our hits and reviews are getting increasingly higher. Now we know

suddenly we're blushing. If newgrounds people are seeing this, this is our big personal THANK YOU from us.

Anyone know how we can contact the person in charge directly so we could thank him for selecting us as a featured artist? We'd love to drop a personal hug and lemonade! ---> UPDATE: Thank you, we've contacted Tom already :)

Levan
ASTRONINJA
www.myspace.com/astroninary

____________
We're looking for a nice Flash animator to do collaborate for a Flash Music Video for The Bukkake Udon Song. Please contact us via MySpace or hey, here will do too!
www.myspace.com/astroninary.

Welcome to Winnersland Welcome to Winnersland

AWESOME SAUCE

That friggin ROCKS, keep it up! (^^)